Intertextual Connections


Footstool

We had our first practice tonight, the assemblement of the Footstool Players 2005. *Trembles* What an interesting session it was, I'm really blessed to be a part of them this year. From what I have absorbed, the guys are really good at it...man, it tenses me!

As I am meddling through the various scripts now, I can't help to realize the simple noting and fundamentals of being a christian. In our modern society today, I feel strongly that we have lost touched with many areas of our lives. Everyone feels somehow afraid to give more than they should, and receive in doubt of what the actions of others inflict on them. It's unfortunately sad.

I am reminded through this avenues tonight, that I can give a lot more and potentially express to mark an impression in this cold world. The higher ranks of society with the ground rats out for crunches needs some sort of injected tender sensitivity in them.

We're losing the art of having relationship with one another without thinking 'what's in it for me?'

Even the church has lost some of that sentiment, instead different masks are worn for different occassions. Only the healthy ones belong in this section, where as the unfit can you kindly proceed to another aisle for later disclosure.

It was through tonight, that I plead guilty to some actions of such nature as well. I have become guarded with my conditions.

I am thankful with the outlet I have now, I can feel human once again and not be cast as a bitter workaholic. Speaking of work, I had the pleasure of beta testing the oyster promotion set in our place. I get to eat oysters and give my indications on the presentations and taste. Squeezed lemon with red wine vinegar and shallots with a touch of tabasco sauce is an ultimate high. It brings out a sharp taste and light spicy tinge for flavour.

I have to cut this short, dad came in to the chat....another long lecture :p

1 Responses to “Footstool”

  1. # Blogger z

    yum, sounds like a great job!  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.